Competition Terms & Conditions: Glide Free Bills for a Year
1. The promoter is Glide Utilities Ltd (company no. 06194523) whose registered office is at Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1TT (“Glide”).
2. The prize is for free gas, electricity, water, telephone line rental, broadband and TV licence supplied by Glide for a calendar year (up to a maximum of £3,000 inclusive of VAT) to your property.
3. Your property must be for domestic purposes only and in mainland Britain (we can’t supply you if your property is in Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands).
4. You must be at least 18 years old, or if your property is in Scotland at least 16 years old.
5. The supply of services is subject to Glide’s domestic terms and conditions which can be found at https://glide.co.uk/terms/domestic.
6. The free period of one calendar year will commence from the later of either the date on which the prize is won or the date on which Glide starts supplying the first service.
7. Employees of Glide or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
9. The Glide Housemates competition (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of suppliers or agents. The competition is open to all students studying in the United Kingdom.
10. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via glide.co.uk/housemates
11. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 GMT on 30 June 2016. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. The prize will not include gas if your property does not have a gas supply.
13. The prize will not include telephone or broadband if your property is in Hull.
14. The prize will not include water if your property is in Scotland.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
16. Glide reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Glide’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Glide.
17. Glide is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition.
18. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferrable to another person or to another property.
19. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Glide and/or its agents.
20. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. Glide will notify the winner how the prize can be collected.
22. Glide’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
25. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after the closing date by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Glide.
26. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Glide and not to any other party. The information will be used in conjunction with Glide’s Privacy & cookies policy at glide.co.uk/policies/privacy.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
29. Instant win prizes include: 1 of 30 Starbucks vouchers, 1 of 30 Nando’s vouchers, 1 of 30 Ikea vouchers, 1 of 30 Spotify vouchers, winners will be selected at random. 1 of 1 exclusive free bills for a year delivered by Glide. The prize will be delivered to the postal address provided by the sender or recipient, as relevant. It is the responsibility of the individual to provide an accurate name and postal address. We will endeavour to fulfil prizes within four weeks but please allow up to 56 days for delivery from competition closing date.
30. Allocation of Prize is to individual(s) only. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Giveaways Parties resulting from user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Giveaways or download any information in connection with participating in the Giveaways. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Giveaways Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Giveaways, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Giveaways, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Giveaways, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Giveaways. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at users own risk. Sponsor and the Giveaways Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Giveaways, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Giveaways, the entrant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a prize in the Giveaways, Winners agree that the Sponsor and Giveaways Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Giveaways or acceptance or use of any prize. Except if Winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, Winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.Back to competition